Tuesday, January 27, 2026

Introduction

Hello and welcome to my music appreciation blog. My name Zack and I will be sharing you may taste of music. As the name goes, This blog is dedicated to the admiration to older music, particularly from the 1960's-1990's, mainly rock, pop, new wave and alternative. I want this to be a friendly environment where people discover music they never heard before and share their opinions and their interpenetrations.


With very few exceptions, I won't be sharing my opinions of newer music and while valid criticism is allowed, Rude comments and hate speech will not be tolerant. I hope you enjoy my taste in music and I look forward to what you have to say in this little music appreciation community I hope to create.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top 50 American bands for America's 250

Hey, sorry about the long absence. With America's 250th birthday today, here are my top 50 American bands in no particular order (there...